PowerShell is an integral part of Exchange Server 2016. This book was written with real world scenarios in mind. Authored by a pair of MVPs, this book will provide you with practical advice on how to use PowerShell on your Exchange Servers
Exchange Server 2016 is just the latest iteration of Microsoft’s flagship messaging product. While some organizations are moving to Office 365, a considerable amount of corporations are staying on premises for their own reasons. As such, there is still a need to help those who support Exchange to learn how to advance their PowerShell scripting skills.
This book is aimed at those who know some PowerShell or are looking for ways to make their scripts better as well as help you become more confident in managing Exchange Server with PowerShell.
What Will You Learn?
- How to manage Exchange Servers to customize them for your environment.
- How to create useful reports on your Exchange Servers
- How to manage mail(box) enabled object with PowerShell
- How to manage mobile devices with PowerShell
- How to build and troubleshoot your own scripts
Though the book is focused on Exchange 2016 however most of the examples are usable in previous versions of Exchange or even Exchange Online. In Exchange 2016, PowerShell has become an integral part of Exchange, increasingly so over previous versions (2007 and 2010).
- Learn more about PowerShell basics, not just for Exchange Server 2016
- Build on what you already know and construct useful scripts for your servers
- Do more with PowerShell and make managing Exchange Server much easier.
The book is available at all of these locations:
PDF – Direct From the Authors
PaperBack – Direct From the Authors / Amazon / Barnes & Noble
Kindle – Amazon
Nook – Barnes & Noble
ePub – Apple iBook Store