After running my updated Exchange 2013 and 2016 scripts I noticed that .NET was tripping on itself during the install of either the prerequisites or post hotfixes. So, I decided to completely re-write those sections for .NET 4.6.1 and 4.6.2. I also cleared out .NET 4.5.2 as this one will be deprecated soon. Windows 2008 R2 support has also been removed from the 1.17 version of the Exchange 2013 script.
A separate script was created for Windows 2008 only (third link below). This will be updated until Windows 2008 R2 leaves extended support.
As you can see from the screenshots, the menu has changes a bit from the last version:
On Windows 2016:
Sample Run Through
The biggest change is present in the .NET 4.6.1 install for Windows 2012 R2. There are a lot of prerequisites that are now present as well as a post hotfix. this script fixes any and all issues that were present in previous versions:
As well recognizing that the hotfix for .NET 4.6.1 is missing: