Currently the only certification for Office 365 is the MCITP: Office 365 Admin which requires you to take exams 70-323 and 70-321.
If you are registering for a test on the Prometric site, you might have noticed some new BETA exams on the list of Microsoft Exams.
These two exams will are required for the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
Information about the exams can be found here:
71-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
Provision Office 365
- Provision tenants.
- Add and configure custom domains.
- Plan a pilot
Plan and Implement Networking and Security in Office 365
- Configure DNS records for services.
- Enable client connectivity to Office 365.
- Administer rights management.
- Manage administrator roles in Office 365.
Manage Cloud Identities
- Configure password management.
- Manage user and security groups.
- Manage cloud identities with Microsoft PowerShell.
Implement and Manage Identities by Using DirSync
- Prepare on-premises Active Directory for DirSync.
- Set up DirSync [Windows Azure Active Directory (WAAD) sync tool].
- Manage Active Directory users and groups with DirSync in place.
Implement and Manage Federated Identities [single sign-on (SSO)]
- Plan requirements for Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Install and manage AD FS servers.
- Install and manage AD FS proxy servers.
Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365 Availability and Usage
- Analyze reports.
- Monitor service health.
- Isolate service interruption.
71-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
Manage Clients and End-User Devices
- Manage user-driven client deployments.
- Manage IT deployments of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Set up telemetry and reporting.
- Plan for Office clients.
Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections
- Configure external user sharing.
- Create SharePoint site collection.
- Plan a collaboration solution.
Configure Exchange Online and Lync Online for End Users
- Configure additional email addresses for users.
- Create and manage external contacts, resources, and groups.
- Configure personal archive policies.
- Configure Lync end-user communication settings.
Plan for Exchange Online and Lync Online
- Manage antimalware and anti-spam policies.
- Recommend a mailbox migration strategy.
- Plan for Exchange Online.
- Manage Lync global external communications settings.